The University of Missouri Fire and Rescue Training Institute (MU FRTI) provides training throughout Missouri and nationally, to volunteer and career firefighters, fire specialists, fire officers, members of industrial and institutional fire brigades, and members of allied emergency services organizations. We are currently seeking interested candidates for the Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) Program as an Extension Instructor. Come be a part of the University of Missouri Extension and the MU FRTI team.
The Instructor for the Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) program of the Fire and Rescue Training Institute is responsible for managing and coordinating the operational and on-site activities of the ARFF program. In addition, this position is responsible for the direct supervision and coordination of adjunct faculty who work in the program, coordinating and facilitating all maintenance for the props and the vehicles used, and work to update existing and develop new curriculum for the program. This position reports to the ARFF Program Specialist of MU FRTI.
For a detailed description of the position, including the expected duties and responsibilities, supervision received, supervision exercised, physical demands, work environment, and qualifications please visit erecruit.umsystem.edu for the complete job posting.
- Applications must be submitted through the online process.
- For questions about the online application process, call 573-882-7976.
- For questions regarding the position email Bruce Bjorge. No phone calls please.
- For technical support using the application system, call the MU Help Desk at 573-882-5000.
- To check the status of position searches, call 573-882-4721.