The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Program Team invites TIM responders and champions as well as public affairs offices and media to participate in a webinar to kick-off National Traffic Incident Response Awareness Week (NTIRAW). The webinar is being held on Tuesday, November 13, 1:00-2:30 PM EDT and will highlight efforts throughout our nation that focus the spotlight on the dangers emergency responders face at traffic incidents. The webinar will also highlight the state of practice among state and regional TIM programs, and provide an overview of broader national efforts in TIM.
- Introduction – Mark Kehrli, FHWA, Director Office of Transportation Operations
- Overview of the NTIRAW Mall Event – Jim Austrich, FHWA
- National Program Update: Paul Jodoin and Jim Austrich, FHWA
- 2018 TIM Self-Assessment Results: Rebecca Brewster, American Transportation Research Institute
- National Traffic Incident Response Awareness Week Activities – Chuck York, Gannett Fleming
- Question and Answer/ Open Discussion