- DFS 4-Inspector
- DFS 12-Instructor
- DFS 4-Investigator
Continuing Education Unit (CEU)
- In the upper-division baccalaureate degree category, 3 semester hours in fire science, fire administration, fire protection, emergency management, or emergency medical services (7/14).
American Council on Education (ACE)
This course is designed to provide individuals with the ability to perform as a supervisor/manager in a fire service organization. Following the requirements of NFPA 1021, Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications, Chapter 5, 2014 edition, this course examines the fire officer level II role in human resources management, community and government relations, inspection and investigation, emergency services delivery, and health and safety.
Currently Available for Enrollment
Fire Officer II (Blended)
- Participants will meet in-person for the first day of class and to receive login instructions.
- The remainder of the class will be instructor-led through an online portal over seven weeks.
- This course requires a computer with Internet access.
- Students should bring an Internet-capable laptop to class.